Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

RIDE 'EM COWBOY!

We have a NEW Challenge

Ridin Hootin Challenge #4

AND WE ARE OFF TO ANOTHER CHALLENGE!

I fell in love with Lynne's STAMP-N-DOODLE Cowboy line the first time I saw them, being a bit of a Cowgirl myself.  So for this week's challenge, I've used "RIDING LESSONS" - which you can find the black and white image on the Challenge page of STAMP-N-DOODLE'S - BLOG-A-DOODLE. (just leave a comment that you want to participate and the image will be sent to you.)

The only pre-requisite for this challenge is that you have oodles of fun and let your imagination run wild.  After all, who doesn't love a Cowboy in Chaps?  Enjoy. 

When you have finished your creation, please go to the top of this page, click on the CHALLENGE tab. Once there, enter your link (as a comment) and we will see your Ridin' Hootin' Creation!  Enjoy the ride...  I hope my sample gives you a jumping off point!


Please double click image to enlarge.






Lovingly made with:

STAMP-N-DOODLE: Riding Lessons Digi Image/copics/prismas/white paint
CTMH: Paper and Rubber Stamp and Ink/embossing

LOVING GOD
Samara

2 comments:

  1. That is really an awesome card.. I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of this card! Brilliant job.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.