Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shamrock Yo-yo Tutorial

Well, Hello!
I am Lou, the new co-ordinator for the Stamp n Doodle Tutorial team, and to me falls the task of arranging and posting everything on the Learning Centre site. I will say that, as you may have noticed, I am English, and my spelling will reflect that, so don't think I cant spell!!
We have had a few changes and tweaks in the past few weeks, and are delighted to introduce Joyce and Stacie to the Stamp N doodle Community.
At regular intervals we aim to introduce new ideas, for Card makers and Scrapbookers alike, wether its a new fold, a new embellishment, re-visiting old techniques which haven't seen the light of day for a while, generally playing and having fun.

 So today's post is about Joyce's version of a Shamrock Yo-yo embellishment, which can be adapted to make a flower instead of a Shamrock, and the Stamp of the Month, Teegan, which is featured, and is 25% off in the shop for the month of March.


As you can see we are now doing short You-tube Videos to help you on your way.

Here's my version, of the card.
So why not have a go yourself and win a FREE Digi from Stamp n doodle, post a picture of your card using Yo-yo in the Linky tool below, and have a wonderful St Patrick's day!
Pop by the various blogs and pages to make sure you get all the details, and don't forget to download the PDF file, so you will have a permanent copy for your Inspiration Station.
The design team have a wonderful Challenge at the moment, Green and Gold, so why not have a go?

Hope you enjoy it, we had fun making them,

Lou

Shamrock Yo-yo Tutorial 

1 comment:

  1. Well done team on a great tutorial. I will give these yo-yo's a go once my had have cleared up. They are so dry at the moment I stick like velcro to all material (so annoying I love to sew)
    Great work on the video
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.